quinta-feira, 9 de julho de 2015

A word...

So, it seems like there are many people out there who don't understand how important sourcing and crediting others really is.

Anime/manga theories may be silly to some people, but regardless of one's opinions, they are still pretty hard to make, especially good ones.

My Nanika origin theory took me a couple of days to finish, since I had to go back and re-read many chapters and do some research on the wiki to make sure there were no mistakes on my part. Then I had to gather all this material, like taking images from a lot of different chapters that went all the way back to Yorkshin City Arc, write everything in a cohesive way, and once I put everything together, that is what you got.

However, this wasn't a theory I made for myself, it was for the whole fandom. It was so people could especulate and discuss.
So if people talk about it, of course I will be happy. And soon a lot of people heard of it.

But what would happen if someone decided that my work and efforts didn't matter and took it as their own? Happy is the last thing I'd be.

What I want to say is, DO NOT STEAL OTHER PEOPLE'S WORK!
It doesn't matter if it's a simple manga theory, if it's not yours, don't claim it as yours.
Crediting content creators may be a small thing, but it means a lot, trust me.


-Epoch Saga (<-That's my alternate name btw)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário